Sunday, December 2, 2007

Book Of Es, Daughter Of Jehovih

Book of Es, Daughter of Jehovih

Being a heavenly history of the earth and her heavens, and of etherea, since four hundred years ago, down to the dawn of the Kosmon era.

Chapter I

1. When Jehovih brought the great serpent (solar phalanx) along the road of Vorkum, in etherea, behold, the earth passed into the light of the Arc of Kosmon, rising upward, higher and higher in the dawn thereof.

2. To His etherean Gods and Goddesses, Jehovih said: As ye have founded arcs of light in my etherean heavens, to determine the travel of My corporeal worlds, so shall My God of the earth inspire mortals to build light-houses for man's ships that travel on the oceans. And they that travel in the ships, and they on the land shall know when a ship neareth the port, even as ye behold My traveling earth approaching the place of kosmon.

3. For this shall be an illustration unto mortals that I have appointed cycles of times and dawns of times, with Gods and Goddesses to superintend My creations in tenderness and love. (Lest peradventure man become despondent, saying: Alas, Jehovih provided not in wisdom commensurate with the magnificence of His creations.)

4. Behold, the time draweth near when the nations of the earth shall course around the whole earth in ships, crossing the seas and oceans, to all the places I created.

5. And those that have built in one place shall no longer say: This is our country.

6. For I will no more have the nations of the earth locked up unto themselves; nor one continent exclusive to one people; nor one ocean, nor sea, nor port, nor river, for any nation or tribe of men.

7. They shall know that the whole earth is Mine, and all the waters of the earth, and the air of the firmament; and that I created them for all My people, to receive them, and enjoy them unto Mine own glory.

8. They shall throw open their places, and say to one another: Welcome, my brother. Wheresoever Jehovih prompteth thee to dwell, be it so with thee, and I will give unto thee also.

9. Now, it shall come to pass, when the different nations and peoples begin to travel from one country to another, they will scornfully say of each other: Thou heathen; thou outside barbarian!

10. For they will judge with men's eyes, and with men's understanding; not comprehending the magnificence of the plans of My resurrections, which I provided unto them through My Gods and Goddesses.

11. As in former cycles, I sent unto the nations separately; so in kosmon, I shall not send separately, but unto the whole world. As in former cycles, I sent leaders and commanding Gods; so in kosmon, I shall not send either earthly leaders or a worshipful God or Lord.

12. When man was in great darkness, I sent Saviors and deliverers unto him. And My Saviors taught man, by certain commandments and by prayers, how he should live, to be saved from sin.

13. But in kosmon I shall send nor Savior, nor archangel, with a loud-sounding trumpet; but I will come to man's understanding through the light of Mine own wisdom. And man shall interpret My words as I speak to his own soul; and such shall be his sacred words.

14. Man shall pray to Me, and speak to Me in his own way, and not according to the dictation of any man, nor priest, nor sacred book, save the book of My creations.

15. Neither shall man longer accept any of the former revelations, and bow down unto them; for, as I was sufficient unto the ancients to speak to them things that were good for them, even so will I speak to My chosen of the kosmon era that which is good for them also.

16. My heavens shall be revealed unto them, as promised by My prophets of old, and man shall be taught how to see and comprehend My heavens with his own judgment, and not according to what any other man saith My revelations are.

17. Behold, in the ancient days, I provided Saviors and rab'bahs and priests to pray for man, and confess him of his sins; but these things will I put away, and no one shall pray for the living, nor confess him of his sins, by words or signs or ceremonies.

18. But every man shall pray for himself, in his own way, and confess his sins unto Me for forgiveness.

19. And instead of praying in words for his brother, saying: Jehovih, help him, he shall go in person, and help him with his own hands.

20. Neither shall man sit idly and say: O Jehovih, help Thou me; come and save me!

21. But he shall rise up in the majesty I created him, saying: Behold me, Jehovih! I will save myself. Guide Thou me, O Father!

22. And he shall walk forth, proudly in My sight, scorning evil and sin, doing with all his might for his own salvation. And I will come unto him, for of such shall be My chosen.

23. In kosmon, I shall not come to make a servant of man unto man; nor to make him afraid, when the priest speaketh. I will make man hold up his head fearlessly before men, in remembrance of his daily covenant unto Me, his Creator, in the practice of righteousness.

24. In that day, the preacher and the priest shall be of little avail; My standard shall be of good works, and not of words.

25. Neither shall My hand be unto individuals only, but unto nations, kingdoms and empires.

26. Whatsoever people embrace Me, the same will I embrace also. And a sign shall be unto them: their ports and lands and waters shall be thrown open unto all other people.

27. And they shall prosper, and become numerous, thriving in peace and plenty. And My Holy angels from My exalted heavens shall minister unto them, and they shall grow in wisdom, good works and in learning and in inventions and discoveries.

28. But whatsoever people will not embrace Me, the same will I not embrace. Their ports shall be bound up, and their lands and waters shall not be opened unto others. Verily, shall they attempt to be an exclusive people; and I will withdraw My exalted angels away from them, and they shall be encompassed with darkness.

29. These signs shall be before the world as My living testimony; and My prophets shall use these signs in determining which nations and peoples My hand covereth over to protect, and save them.

30. My prophets shall remember the countries of old which strove against Me and My chosen, how they went down in darkness.

31. When My dawn of a cycle cometh, I ever put away the ancient doctrines, and the established Gods and Saviors; none have ever stayed My hand. Now, behold, man shall look about in the kosmon era and see My foot-prints in the ancient times, how I ministered unto the races of men. And he shall apply with judgment the history of other days.

32. This also will I accomplish: Kingdoms and nations shall judge their own strength by their rigid laws and standing armies.

33. And they shall look upon My people, and say: Alas, they are weak; they have neither kings, nor armies, nor rigid laws!

34. But My prophets shall remember My chosen of old, who had faith in Me. And My prophets shall say to the kings with mighty armies: Behold, ye are the weakest; and those that have no armies are the strongest. And their prophecies shall not fail.

35. That which applieth in My heavens of the earth, shall apply on the earth; that, which applieth on the earth, shall apply in the heavens thereof.

36. The bondage of kings and queens and emperors and rich men and leaders of men, shall be with them in the heavens of this earth. Until they have undone the tyranny they had over others, their heavens shall be without liberty to them. Whom they sought to lead on earth, they shall lead in heaven; neither shall there be exalted resurrection for them, until the lowest of their subjects have risen before them.

37. And they that live isolated and alone on the earth, shall be isolated and alone in the heavens of the earth. Man shall learn that affiliation and brotherhood unto others on earth, shall find affiliation and brotherhood in the heavens of the earth.

38. Whosoever openeth his soul in love and harmony unto others on earth, shall find love and harmony in heaven.

39. And the same rule shall apply to nations and peoples: according to their love and harmony and the breadth of their liberality unto other nations and peoples, even so shall be the heavens of the earth, whither they shall migrate after death.

40. All these things of heaven and earth shall be made plain to man in kosmon; with his own eyes he shall behold the justice of his Creator.

Chapter II

1. To His etherean Gods and Goddesses, Jehovih said: Behold, in twelve generations My dawn of kosmon will reach the earth.

2. Go ye down to the earth, and provide mortals and angels unto the work of My cycle.

3. In other times, My Gods and Goddesses said unto man: Thou shalt, and thou shalt not. Behold, in kosmon, ye shall declare the glory of My works and the plans of My heavens unto the nations of the earth. In all My fullness shall ye declare the glories of My creations.

4. But ye shall not say to this man nor to that man: Thou shalt believe, nor that thou shalt not believe.

5. Neither shall ye say to man: Thou shalt do this, and thou shalt not do that.

6. Such were the ancient cycles and the custom of My revelators; but such shall not be the custom of My revelators in this day.

7. But man, having heard and seen, shall judge what he will do; he shall believe, or not believe; and do, or not do, according to his own judgment.

8. Because I hold man responsible, even so should he have liberty to choose.

9. And if he strive to choose Me, by doing righteously, he shall not fail.

10. Though he accept none of the ancient doctrines, nor rites, nor ceremonies, nor Gods, nor Lords, nor Saviors, but strive for Me in doing good unto others, he shall be My chosen, even though he accept not My name.

11. Liberty, first of all, unto all people; then discipline and harmony, and then the improvement of all the talents I created with all.

12. Next to this, to have no leader, nor any one to think for another; nor to abandon one's own judgment contrary to wisdom and truth.

13. But to contend not, nor to be stubborn and positive as to the righteousness of one's own opinion. For I created no two men to see alike the same thing on earth or in heaven.

14. As to which matters, the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way.

15. In the olden times, they had inquisitors, to watch as to what another did, or said, or intimated; now, behold, in kosmon, exactly the opposite of this shall be the behavior of My chosen.

16. Though man seeth his neighbor do differently from what he himself would, he shall look the other way; or, if he speak to him of the matter, it shall be with respect, even as he would to his own mother or father.

17. And for any shortness of speech, or error, or evil expression, man shall not reprove his neighbor, nor find fault with him, more than he would with his own mother, or father, or sister, or brother. Rather shall he strive, not to see, nor hear the shortness of any man.

18. They shall be taught to see the good that is in others; to speak of the delights of all My living creatures.

19. To reprove with words, to circumspect the doings of one's neighbors, their opinions and behavior, these shall I put away in kosmon.

20. Neither shall one man advise another without becoming bound to him that followeth his advice. This, also, shall man be made to understand in kosmon.

21. In other cycles, I sent My loo'is to raise up certain mortals, through whom I could reveal My commandments unto others. In kosmon, behold, I shall not raise up any great leader-forth; My light shall fall upon thousands and thousands. Of many varieties of talents shall be My chosen in that day.

22. For which reason, when ye have descended to the earth, ye shall appoint loo'is unto millions of mortals, and they shall raise up a numerous offspring unto Me.

23. And it shall be born with them to see and feel, that a new era is at hand; and they shall be born skeptical to the ancient doctrines, Gods, Lords and Saviors.

24. Nevertheless, they shall be the best of men, and wise and charitable and most considerate of the opinions of others.

25. And it shall come to pass, that when the western continent is inhabited across from east to west, all the earth will be circumscribed with men of wisdom and learning.

26. And the year of the circumscribing shall be the beginning of kosmon.

27. And the heavens of the earth shall be opened, and the angels thereof shall descend to the earth, and make themselves known to mortals; even through them which your loo'is shall have born unto the work.

28. And from that time forth, the old order shall decline, to be put away forever; and the new order shall take its place, to triumph over all the earth.

29. Thereafter, shall the virtue of preaching come to an end; but practice, in fulfilling good works and living up to My commandments, shall be all that will avail for the establishing of My kingdom on earth.

30. Go ye forth, My beloved; fulfill the seasons of the earth, that My people may rejoice in their lives, in peace and love, for the glory of My heavens, which I created for them.

Chapter III

1. Es said: Far up in the vault of the firmament, in the etherean realms of Jehovih, the Voice of the Almighty had spoken. The Orian Chief of Huamat and Balis called unto the Gods and Goddesses on the plains of Thessalona and Nadab and Vraghaoma, called for ten million volunteers.

2. Chonling, Son of Jehovih, Chief of Fabi'wotch'osi and Balis, said: Come, O ye Gods and Goddesses; come with me down to the red star; the earth is near the arc of kosmon, era of kosmon. Come and think for mortals; inspire them with holier thoughts; make them comprehend the light of Jehovih.

3. Then spake Thetchaya, Chieftainess of Huamat and Dikaddonas, saying: Come, O ye Gods and Goddesses, I will lead you yonder to the rising red star, the little traveling earth. Behold, she cometh our way; she will cross the Arc of Kosmon in four hundred years.

4. Litabakathrava, Orian Chief of Yohamma, of two hundred thousand years, God of Ithwan, forty thousand years, said: Come, O ye Gods and Goddesses, come to the red star. Behold, my otevan, my fire-ship, goeth that way on her cruise of ten thousand years. Come with me, my otevan will carry a thousand millions; I will halt and leave you on the earth with mortals.

5. Che Sin, Chief of Ahwentaba, of sixty thousand years, called a host of his swift messengers, ten thousand. Unto them he said: Provide an arrow-ship of great velocity, and go ye in the former roadway of the earth, in the regions whither she traveled thousands of years; proclaim it in the etherean heavens, another corporeal world, the earth, near the time of kosmon.

6. Mortals on the earth are to be illumed and, like Gods, made to comprehend the glorious plans of the heavens of the Almighty. In four hundred years, the Father's kingdom is to be founded on the red star.

7. Bornothetes, Chief of Guaga, called his Holy Council, in the palace of Nu, gardens of Lasanitizi. And they looked across the firmament, far off, to see the slow rolling earth, where mortals still groped in darkness; whose people could not read the unseen heavens.

8. Here they deliberated; some to wonder how it was, that the earth, in all the time of her being, had only sent a few hundred thousand million angels into the etherean heavens; and as to where they dwelt, that they had as yet never been heard of in these fruitful gardens, in etherea. Others surmised the lowness of her grades.

9. Then spake Atavia, Goddess of Peronitus. She said: O, I remember the earth! Her side was crushed, and the form of her lands changed by Aph, in the Arc of Noe, twenty four thousand years ago. Hi'ata, Goddess of the Flying Wing, was there, and I with her, in her airavagna. O, it is a glorious world. I will be one, a volunteer, to go thither, for the four hundred years.

10. Atavia was the first volunteer; but now, the names enrolled like sparks of fire, flashing in the firmament.

11. Presently the numerators sent up rockets, the signals, that the ten millions had responded to Jehovih's call.

12. These, then, were the etherean kingdoms who contributed: Jaison, in the swamps of Loe; Rodus, of the mountains of Kembak; Tisain and Carwa, of the plains of Tassahacha; Amos, the Chosone Resort, and Sagamma, the kingdom of Methiasi, Goddess of Tuesta.

13. Bornothetes sent swift messengers to these kingdoms; some were half a million miles distant, and some lay on crooked lanes, and hid amidst nebulous forests, and yet others over and beyond mountains, thousand of miles high and broad. And he called them, to assemble in Piatyu, the port of Nabrokaxax, under the arches of Geddis, to consult together, and prepare for the journey.

14. So, when the hosts were assembled in Piatya, Jehovih appointed Thotagawawa as God of the cruise and mission.

15. And Litabakathrava ordered his fire-ship to be brought to Piatya, where it no sooner arrived than the hosts of the mission, the ten millions, went aboard, as guests and companions to Litabakathrava's fifty million traveling visitors to worlds, ten thousand times further on.

16. And now began the trumpeters and the es'enaurs in songs of praise, the two bands of musicians, a million performers.

17. Then upward, outward, rose the airavagna, the ship of fire, whose photosphere, as to size, was like a world; rose up higher and higher, heading for the far-off red star, that coursed in the serpent's coil, a million and a half miles a day.

18. Two thousand million miles off, lay the red star, the earth, seen by the magnifying instruments of the Gods, seen in its little orbit round the sun, of half a thousand million miles.

19. Four hundred million miles a day, sped the airavagna through the etherean worlds; like a flash of light shot forth the ship of Litabakathrava, Orian Chief of thousands of years, coursing the etherean heavens of Jehovih! A God that, but to look on a corporeal world, knew the grade of her mortals and angels, even as in his flight he passed on.

20. Five days and nights traveled the hosts of the emancipated heavens, to reach the earth; traveled through thousands and thousands of etherean worlds, of forests and swamps of ji'ay, and of nebula, and a'ji, and regions of light, and mountains and rivers and plains; countless places, inhabited and uninhabited in the great expanse of Jehovih's kingdoms.

21. Then, they came to Chinvat, the bridge of the boundary of the earth's vortex, and there halted to survey the earth and her unruly heavens, where the four false Gods proclaimed themselves monarchs of the universe! A day they rested, in a day they measured the grade and standing of the earth's mortals and angels, and then, they descended straight to Paradise, the place of God, Jehovih's Son.

Chapter IV

The alarm in Haractu, heavenly place of Kabalactes, the false, but reigning Budha.

1. Kabalactes said: My most high Holy Council, Lords of heaven and earth, give ear. This day, my scouts on the borders of Vridat, my suburban kingdom in Tua, saw a light descending, like a world on fire. Consternation came upon my dutiful subjects, fearing some foreign God menaced their liberties. To appease them, Hathav, my Lord in command, dispatched hither messengers, to know my will.

2. But when they arrived, others came also, but from the heavenly plateau, Itussak, my northern kingdom, with the same ominous tale. Then others, from other kingdoms in my heavenly regions. Some have seen the light but faintly, some have seen it brilliant as a pillar of fire. Whilst here, within our well secured heavenly seat, it hath been only as a falling meteor.

3. Speak, my Lords, know ye more of this?

4. Maithivi, Lordess, said: All Highest of Gods, be considerate of womanly fears, and detract accordingly from my magnified expressions. To me, this descended star is some far-off ally with God, Jehovih's worshiper in Paradise. For by the course of the falling light, it landed thither. Is not this some strategem to re-establish Jehovih, whom we have chased from earth and heaven?

5. Fiebowh, Lord, said: It is not a year since some other foreign God descended to Paradise. Behold, this last one cometh from the same angle beyond Chinvat. Peradventure, the former was but a scout sent from some realm, which hath now answered this mighty airavagna?

6. Sin Loo, Lord, said: It was said of old: When the heavens clear, look out for Jehovih's worshipers, the infidels against the reigning Gods. Now, behold, in the very season when a'ji flieth away, and our souls are on the eve of rejoicing, here cometh an ominous meddler with our slaves, to do us mischief.

7. Thus spake many Lords, alarmed; for a secret sin, as slavery, justified by the master's conscience, being held down, is easily tormented with suspected griefs, not yet come to pass.

8. And more than this; in Kabalactes' Holy Council of one million members, were many who had been long promised preferment and higher dominion than to legislate for another's kingdom; and they had received nothing worthy of the name, for more than a thousand years.

9. And these had a small spark of hope left, that some external disaster to Kabalactes' extensive kingdoms would open the way for rich adventures in their own behalf, with millions of slaves to do them reverence.

10. So, even whilst their tongues upheld their monstrous idol, Budha (the false), their own souls were equally perfidious.

11. When many of the Holy Council had spoken, then again Kabalactes went on: My marshal in chief shall select a host a million strong, and provide them an arrow-boat; to which command I appoint, Teanvettas, general, to go to Paradise in my name, greeting, to learn the will and pleasure of this adventurous God that cometh to the vanguished kingdom of Jehovih's Son; to offer him the freedom of my kingdom for a monthly visit. Perchance, he hath never seen a city built of gems and precious stones; and the palace and throne of the all highest God. The which to look on may abash him from undertaking some foolish scheme.

12. Now, accordingly, from the false Budha's magnificent heavenly kingdom, there went out an arrow-boat, the most precious gem ever built in these heavens. And in it a million hosts, arrayed as very Gods and Goddesses in splendor. Whilst Teanvettas, with his shining crown and blazing jewels, bespake his general-ship as from a rich kingdom.

13. Two hundred thousand slaves worked the boat, and many of these had been in earth-life Budhist priests, and were now serving their apprentice-ship of two hundred years, in order to have the privilege in future time of crawling on their bellies to see the throne of Budha (the false), and see their all highest ideal God.

14. Thus, then, went the arrow-boat, in all its glory, to Paradise, seat of Jehovih's Son.

Chapter V

The alarm in Eta-shong, heavenly kingdom of Ennochissa, the false, but reigning God, Brahma.

1. Whilst Ennochissa and his Holy Council were assembled in the palace of Eta-shong, there came messengers from no less than thirty and six of Ennochissa's sub-kingdoms, alarmed, and with magnified accounts of the fire-ship seen descending to Paradise.

2. And each and all of these messengers told his tale before the throne; expressing the fear of the sub-kingdoms' Lords, and praying to know Ennochissa's will and pleasure.

3. Now, here, even as at Haractu, the Lords of the Holy Council spake expressive of their hopes and fears. And here also were many Lords, who had long been promised exaltation, but never received it. And they pretended heart-felt loyalty to Ennochissa, the false Brahma, even whilst with secretive hope they prayed some adventurous God might come and break up Ennochissa's kingdom, feeling, that in the spoil they would profit in heavenly kingdoms of their own.

4. Then spake Ennochissa, saying: In the name of the Holy Ghost, I thank you all. And for your loyalty make myself your humble God to do your wills and pleasure.

5. First, then, that our unapproachable kingdom shall ever remain the all highest heaven, where ye shall rest secure forever, I will prove most alert to learn the designs of this visiting God.

6. Behold, I will send thither an arrow-boat, with a million Lords, arrayed in splendor, and every one crowned; and over them, Kosimathara, Lord in chief.

7. In my name and in the name of the Holy Ghost, my hosts shall greet this God, and invite him hither on a monthly visit. Perchance he hath no knowledge, as to what the all highest God is.

8. So, it came to pass, an arrow-boat was made, the most magnificent ever seen in Eta-shong; and in it the million Lords with jeweled crowns embarked, eommanded by Kosimathara, Lord in chief, and they sped off for Paradise also.

Chapter VI

The alarm in Kalla-Hored, the heavenly kingdom of God-Gabriel, alias Thoth, the Mohammedan heaven.

1. When the Lords of the Holy Council of Kalla-Hored, the heaven of the false Mohammed, had expressed their hopes and fears as to the fire-ship descending to Paradise, Thoth, alias Gabriel, said:

2. Who here feareth, let him speak; who here feareth not, let him speak also. I will know my Lords and Holy Council.

3. Behold, I am a warrior God. I profess not peace, like the Triunes, and practice war. I profess war, and I practice it.

4. I made Looeamong. When he chose to have himself established as Kriste, I established him. When he denied me justice, I exposed him in heaven and on the earth as the false Kriste. When he refused me the heavenly kingdom which he promised, I took it, and established myself.

5. I made ye Lords of my Holy Council; I drove away from the earth a thousand false Lords, and broke up the oracle-houses of mortals.

6. What, then, have I to fear from a foreign God, coming to the heavens of the earth? Behold, these heavens belong to such as are born of the earth. Let the foreign Gods return to worlds where they were native born.

7. If this God hath come to battle me, in behalf of Jehovih's God, let him come. Till he or I shall be cast into hell, let the battle wage.

8. Did I not the daring Goddess, Ashtaroth, send to hell? and the mighty Baal after her? And all the Argos'yan Gods; and the Gods of Roma silence and cast into torments?

9. Now, behold, I will send an arrow-boat, a million strong, to Paradise, and banter this adventurous God to give me battle. Better try our respective powers, as to who shall go down, than to live in uncertain surmises as to such a God's business in another God's heavens.

10. Then let my marshal provide an arrow-boat, armed with shafts of fire and water, and choose a million warriors for this adventure. Over them, my warrior Lord, Justin, shall hold command.

11. And he shall go to Paradise, greeting, in the name of God-Gabriel, to know of the coming God by what right he hath ventured near my holy kingdoms.

12. So, it came to pass, Thoth dispatched a boat to Paradise, as he had commanded.

Chapter VII

The alarm in Hapsendi, heavenly kingdom of Looeamong, the false Kriste.

1. Even as at the heavenly kingdoms of the other three false Gods, so was the alarm in Hapsendi, capital of the heavenly kingdom of Looeamong, who had falsely assumed to be Kriste.

2. After Looeamong's hundreds of messengers, from his various sub-kingdoms, had made their reports as to the appearance of the great light that had descended to Paradise, and of the consternation of the sub-Lords, then spake the Holy Council before the throne of Looeamong. Some magnified the omen as a menace; some suggested doubling the number of the standing armies of Looeamong's heavenly kingdoms, and yet others suggested numerous other things.

3. After thousands of them had spoken, then spake Looeamong, saying:

4. Wise and Holy Lords and Gods of the all highest heavenly kingdom, great have been your wisdom and suggestions. Now, therefore, by the light of the Holy Ghost, hear ye of my decrees:

5. I will send unto this stranger God, who hath come to Paradise, a fire-boat a million strong, and every one shall go crowned and arrayed with jewels and diadems, and weapons of warfare; and they shall have shields and figure-heads of tau (bull) and aires (lamb), as symbols of my attributes.

6. Behold, I send unto him as a lamb of peace, but I send also the spear and sword.

7. In command of the fire-boat and the hosts thereof I appoint, Ajudus, whom I will crown with the mitre and the triangle and the cut ring.

8. And this shall be my message to the stranger God, to wit: In the name of the Holy Ghost and of the Son, greeting and love. Behold the kingdom of Hapsendi, the all highest holy heaven, is open, and free unto thee. The all highest God and ruler of the greatest heavenly kingdom would know thy will and pleasure. And if it be thy purpose to engage in a good and holy work, behold, I have employment for thee, for thy profit and honor and glory. And, for whatsoever thou canst accomplish for the resurrection of my people, shall receive a just reward from my hand.

9. Accordingly, a fire-boat of excellent workmanship was provided, and equipped in gorgeousness and splendor. And into it the million hosts, crowned as Lords, and commanded by Ajudus and Justin, embarked, and set sail for Paradise, the heavenly place of God, Jehovih's Son.

10. To work the fire-boat there were four hundred thousand slaves, composed of the spirits of such as had been on earth, popes, archbishops, bishops, cardinals, priests, and others who were serving their bondage of two hundred years (as they verily believed in purgatory), for the privilege of ultimately crawling on their bellies through the arena of the palace, and to approach near enough to look upon Looeamong, their supposed all highest God and Savior.

11. Such, then, was the magnificence and the object of the fire-boat sent to Paradise.

Chapter VIII

Of God in Paradise.

1. Es said: After the Light of Jehovih came to God, saying: Go, provide mortals to cross the ocean, to build up the western continent, God ceased striving to redeem the four heavenly kingdoms of the four false Gods, but directed his energies, to regain a broader earth-anchorage, for sake of Jehovih's kingdom.

2. So, God sent down from Paradise, one Melkazad, crowned as Lord, with ten thousand angels in his command to inspire migration to Guatama, and to make the country known to the eastern peoples.

3. And Melkazad, with his hosts, came and ascertained the grade and choice of mortals for such purpose. And Melkazad and his hosts did raise up Columbo (Columbus), a mortal from Genoa, together with crews, sufficient in number, whom they inspired to go with ships to the westward, across the ocean, in search of the lay and plan of the world.

4. And it came to pass, that Columbo, thus inspired of God, through his holy angels, did discover the western continent, not knowing, he was under inspiration.

5. It was shortly after this, that the angel hosts from etherea came down to the throne of God in Paradise, to labor with him in providing for the approach of the kosmon era.

6. Now, whilst God and his angels in the heavenly kingdom of Paradise were rejoicing because of the success of Columbo, which had been reported by Melkazad to God, behold, in that same time it was, that the etherean ship of Litabakathrava arrived.

7. And God received the ethereans with great rejoicing; and, after due ceremonies, God declared a recreation of three days, that the angels of Paradise might rejoice, before Jehovih, because the a'ji of so many hundreds of years was breaking away, and because of Columbo's success, and because of the coming of the ethereans.

8. Great, indeed, were the rejoicings, the praise, the music and glee of the thousand million angels of Paradise.

9. At the end of three days, the trumpet called the Holy Council of God, to resume labor before the throne. Then, the marshals from various places in Gods kingdoms called their students and laborers, and withdrew to their several departments. The Holy Council resumed their places before God, and God ascended the throne, and order was.

10. Then, God called the ethereans, Chonling, Thetchaya, Che Sin, Bornothetes, Atavia and Thotagawawa to come and honor the throne. Whereupon, these visiting Gods did as commanded.

11. Then spake God, saying: What tribute, O Jehovih, can I pay to Thy Son, Litabakathrava? For the light and glory of his presence provide Thou unto me and my Holy Council.

12. Thereupon, all the Holy Council, one million, rose to their feet, and then all the Gods rose up also. God said: Come thou, honor my throne.

13. Then, Litabakathrava walked up, and sat on the throne of God. When he was seated, God commanded all the rest to be seated. And thereupon, Litabakathrava rose up, and said:

14. Thou hast given me great honor, O God of the earth and her heavens. May be light of the Person of Jehovih dawn upon all the kingdoms of heaven and earth.

15. Yet, O God, be not puffed up with the hope of sudden success. I have seen many corporeal worlds arrive at the kosmon era. But it is like a new birth, brought forth in pain, and with much labor.

16. Thou hast yet several generations of mortals to be born ere kosmon come. The four dark corners of the lodge will bound upon thee, to destroy the work of thy hand and of Jehovih's.

17. The four false Gods will fight thee to the death; only till they go down in hell, can Jehovih's kingdom come.

18. On all the planetary worlds it is ever the same; certain four false Gods rise up to possess the corporeal worlds and her heavens.

19. They will profess truth, but practice falsehood; profess peace, but practice war. They will incite mortals and angels to all manner of evil for sake of thwarting Jehovih's Person and proceedings. Yea, they will even yet assume that they themselves are Jehovih, the veritable Creator. And they will inspire mortals, to consider them as such.

20. And when thy people profess Jehovih and not them, behold, they will inspire others to fall upon thy people to destroy them, or to torture them with great suffering.

21. Nevertheless, it shall come to pass with thee, Jehovih shall triumph over all the earth and in the heavens of the earth. Men and angels shall be free, and none shall make them afraid.

22. Litabakathrava ceased, and sat down, and suddenly a great shining light gathered above his head, and a Voice spake out of the light saying:

23. All the earth is Mine, and the waters, and the air above the earth. These are members of My body and Person. Man I created not to possess them, but to dwell thereon and therein. Unto all men alike gave I of these inheritances; nor to any man a part, nor to any nation or people a part.

24. But with liberty and privilege unto these, gave I man the right to draw sustenance and support.

25. All men are My children; into conscious being created I them alike, privileged unto all the earth, and the waters of the earth, and the air in the firmament above the earth.

26. Brothers and sisters created I them; of various tribes and races and colors and sizes, but nevertheless, in Mine own way I created them, every one for a glory in the way I made them.

27. In the early days, behold, I kept man on certain continents and places, that I might unfold him in the glory for which I designed him.

28. But in kosmon, I open the gates of the oceans, and the seas, and the rivers, and I say unto all My people: Come forth, behold your brethren; go ye into this country, and into that, and learn wisdom from that which I have proved in the family of My house. Be ye profitable unto one another, in the experience and practice of My hand upon all peoples.

29. In one, tallness; in another, shortness; in one, sound teeth and bones and well-formed limbs; in another, sagacity; in one, a dense population and well-tilled lands; in another, plain food and long life; for in kosmon, man shall go abroad into all countries, one nation with another; and they shall profit by wisdom, to bring forth a new race with all the glories selected from the whole.

30. Neither shall man be bound more by the doctrines of this God or that God, or by this Savior or that Savior, nor by any of the ancient books, nor by inspirations of the olden times. But he shall know how to obtain inspirations from My Gods, and My heavens for his own good, and for his own wisdom.

31. Neither shall one nation judge another, and cry out, heathen; nor one people judge another and cry out, pagan.

32. Behold, I alone shall judge; My mark is upon all those that engage in war, or who keep warriors; or who keep forts and arsenals, and use weapons of death; and upon all who kill, and eat the flesh of anything I created alive; for all such are pagan and heathen in My sight.

33. Neither shall they go from nation to nation to find evil, but to find goodness and wisdom and virtue.

34. My Gods shall minister unto all nations and peoples to these ends, to bring them together in peace and harmony, to open the ports of those that have been seclusive nations and peoples, to persuade them to put away war and the glory of destruction, to make nations and peoples acceptable to one another.

35. The Voice of the Light ceased, and all about the throne of God was like a sea of golden fire.

36. The time for the departure of Litabakathrava and his hosts had arrived. Accordingly, he went down, and sat on the foot of the throne, and then, God descended, and took his hand, saying: Arise, Orian Chief, Jehovih's Son, and go thy way. The Father calleth thee and thy people.

37. So Litabakathrava passed down into the arena, and saluted on the sign, Dawn of kosmon,and God answered in the sign, Fortified in Jehovih's name!

38. Litabakathrava and his hosts then went into the otevan, the monster ship, with its photosphere, large as a continent. And presently, whilst the es'enaurs and the trumpeters chanted, Praise to the Almighty, the vessel started from its foundation, and rose slowly upward, applauded by the thousands of millions assembled in Paradise.

No comments: